SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, December 23, 2011

HEAVENLY GIFTS

Everyone is so busy with their shopping for others and it is great and thoughtful to give gifts to others. When I was born the wise men from the east gave me some precious gifts. You can give me those precious gifts today even though you may have no money to purchase them.
What are those gifts? The wisemen gave gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Gold is the basis of all wealth. Gold represents your time, talents and possessions - all that causes you to make money in this world. This is a gift you can give Me. You can give Me your time, talents, and possessions.
When you give Me this kind of gold, I will cause you to prosper.
Myrrh was used to embalm the dead when I lived on Earth. Myrrh represents death. You can give Me the gift of myrrh today when you die to yourself and live for Me. Your body daily given to Me as a living sacrifice is one of the most precious gifts you can give Me.
Frankincense was poured on to the fire when sacrifices were made in the early days of the tabernacle and temple. Frankincense made those sacrifices have a sweet smell and My Father loved to smell those sacrifices. The altar of incense in the tabernacle represents your prayers that ascend to Me daily. You can give Me the gift of frankincense today when you offer your prayers to Me. What a joy it is for Me to hear your worship, thanksgiving and petitions to Me when you pray.
Thank You for offering these gifts to Me today. It truly is more blessed to give than to receive, but when you give these gifts to Me, you will receive a blessed life in Me.
MATTHEW 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment