SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, December 24, 2011

GLORY

The message the angels gave at My birth was, "Glory to God in the Highest and on earth, peace, good will toward's men!" What a night the shepherds had when My heavenly hosts surrounded them and made this announcement. I denied My Kingly glory to come to earth so that you can receive My glory. I am your hope of glory and now I dwell in you.
This is a time of the year when many are sad instead of joyful. Some have lost loved ones and will experience their first Christmas without their loved one. Others are lonely and have no one to be with them on Christmas Day. Pray for those who are sad, and when possible share the glad tidings of great joy that they too can experience My glory with them and in them.
LUKE 2:13-14; COLOSSIANS 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment