SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FRONTLINE

Many who believe and trust Me think they are on the frontlines and they compare themselves to others. They think that the reason they are being so heavily attacked by the enemy is because they are making an impact in evangelism or spiritual warfare. This view is not scriptural. Yes, it is true that Paul and all the apostles were continually persecuted because they were righteous.
I said, blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake because their's is the kingdom of heaven.
The truth is that all who believe in Me are on the frontlines because they are continually persecuted for righteousness sake. When Satan and his demonic troops see that you are wearing My robe of righteousness, they do try to hinder you from reaching others with the gospel. They know that you carry within you My very glory and they do not want My glory light to shine through you. It is unwise for you to compare yourself with others.
Keep your focus on Me and the fact that I have forgiven your sins, past, present and future when I died on the tree and took your punishment for sin. Humble yourself before Me by casting every care upon Me and when hinderances come your way, simply surrender completely to Me, resist the devil, and I will do battle for you. Knowing that I do battle for you will cause you to even be bolder in your witness for Me. Never fear the enemy. I am over him and greater am I within you that he that is in the world.
MATTHEW 5:10; 1 JOHN 4:4
MATTHEW 5:10

No comments:

Post a Comment