SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, December 31, 2011

GLORIOUS

The greeting given by most people at the beginning of another year is, "Happy New Year!"
Some may say, "Have a blessed New Year!" I greet you on this New Year's Eve with this greeting, "Have a glorious New Year!" You truly are My praise and My glory. Paul gave this exhortation to husbands, "Husbands, love your wives just as I have loved you and gave Myself for you that I might sanctify and cleanse you with the washing of water by the word, that I might present you to Myself a "glorious" bride not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that My body (the church) should be holy and without blemish."
The word, "glorious," in this passage means "splendid and gorgeous." You glorify Me when you allow My splendor and My beauty to shine forth from you. I pray this blessing over you as you begin a new year: May the light of My glory shine through you this year and may you daily allow My light to so shine through you that men may see your good works and glorify My Father in heaven. By the way, you are already gorgeous in My eyes.
EPHESIANS 5:25-27; MATTHEW 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment