SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, March 21, 2011

SOVEREIGNTY

The time is coming soon when people will look up from their busy days and see Me as sovereign in their lives. I am Who I am and I will do what I desire to do. Nothing will stop Me from performing My Word on earth.

Your part in these days is to keep your focus on Me There will be many attempts by the enemy to distract you from what I have called you to accomplish on earth. Do not be distracted.

I will keep you in perfect peace when the whole world seems to be falling apart. Stay your mind upon Me. Look to Me and be lightened from every burden. The darkness is growing greater as the days draw near to My return, but My glory within you will grow brighter and brighter. Soon you will have people asking you how can you have such peace in such troubled times. That will be your opportunity to give them the reason for the hope that is within you.

ISAIAH 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment