SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LIFE

Your life is not your own. It was bought with a price. The price I paid for your life ws the blood I shed on the cross for you. At that moment when My life's blood drained out of My body, I was thinking about you. I died for the sins of the whole world. I did not come into the world to condemn the world but to save it.

On that day when Satan thought he had won the victory, I opened the door for everyone on earth to be made righteous because of the blood I shed. The weight of the sins of the whole world broke My heart. What breaks My heart today is that so many on earth have not come to Me to receive that gift of righteousness.

You believed and received Me as your Lord and Savior and now your life is My life within you You are My vessel appointed and anointed to go forth with the good news that those who believe in Me will be set free from sin. Thank Me today for dying for you to forgive you of all of your sins - past, present, and future. More than that, thank Me today for living within you. As I lived so should you live with forgiveness in your heart towards even your enemies.

1 CORINTHIANS 7:23

No comments:

Post a Comment