SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, March 26, 2011

JERUSALEM

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. They will prosper who love Jerusalem. One day I will return and rule and reign from Jerusalem. Until that day, keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Whenever you pray for the peace of Jerusalem, you are praying for My soon return. There will be no lasting peace in Jerusalem until I come again.

Look forward to that time when you will have a resurrected body just like the body I was given after I returned to the Father to receive My glorified resurrected body. After I received My glorified body, I walked on earth for several days until I ascended to sit on the right hand of My Father. As you recall, I was able to eat the fish I cooked for My disciples when they met Me at the Galilee.

When you were born again, you entered eternity. The day will come when you will walk with Me on the shores of the Galilee. Keep that in mind as the darkness grows greater until My return.

PSALM 122:6

No comments:

Post a Comment