SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, October 25, 2010

TIMING

My timing is perfect. I go before you every day. I order your steps. I put you in the right place at the right time. Never take anything that happens to you as just a coincidence. You are a vessel who is filled with My light and I desire for that light to shine through you wherever I send you.

Sometimes you feel as though I am a God of the llth hour. Always remember that I am timeless. I live in eternity where there is no time. Never limit yourself to the boundaries of time. Instead, be led by My Spirit. When you do this, you will have time for all those things I want you to do.

Clock watching is something I will do for you. I will remind you of those times when you need to be certain places to see certain people. Trust your times into My hands and you will be amazed at the fruitfulness in My kingdom that you will accomplish by My Spirit.

PSALM 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment