SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, October 3, 2010

MINISTRY

Take what is at hand and then give it to Me. I will then bless it and multiply it. When I fed the multitudes, My disciples took what was at hand and gave it to Me. I blessed the loaves and the fishes and they were multiplied. Thousands were fed.

Be observant in the days ahead. Look at what each day holds - the plans you hope to fulfill and the places that you plan to go. Think about where you will be and what you will be doing. Then give your plans to Me and ask Me to lead you to the places I want you to go. First thing in the morning, give the minutes of that day to Me. I will then be able to multiply the fruitfulness of the ministry I have given you that day.

So many of My beloved hope for the day when they will have some great ministry. The truth is that I have already given them a great ministry each moment of the day. Whoever you are speaking to at the moment and wherever you are at the moment is the time I have given you to allow Me to speak through you and to minister in the power of My Spirit to others.

My disciples had no idea of the multiplication power I had when they offered what was at hand to Me. You will be amazed at the multiplication of My influence through you on other lives during each day if you will present each moment of the day to Me. Faith does not operate in the future. It operates in the now. Whoever is in front of you each moment is the person or people I have given you to allow My Spirit to touch through you.

MARK 6; HEBREWS 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment