SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TENDERNESS

Tenderness is needed in these last days. Tenderness is a fruit of My Holy Spirit's anointing of understanding. Wisdom and understanding are coupled together. You may have all knowledge, but if you lack understanding you cannot apply wisdom to your heart. Understanding is the bridge that must be built in your life.

I have understanding. I understand the thoughts and intents of the hearts of people. I know your heart. When I walked on Earth, I understood why the religious leaders rejected Me. I did not give up, however. I constantly tried to speak the truth to them, but they did not have ears to hear.

Never give up on those whose eyes are closed and ears are shut as you speak to them. The seed you sow in them will one day bear fruit because My Word never returns void. It always accomplishes what it is sent out to do. I was not tender with those religious leaders, but My heart was so grieved when they rejected Me. My love to them was tender. I cried and wanted to gather everyone to Me, but they would not.

Have a tender heart when you pray for others. Your tears of tenderness will bear fruit one day. Be tenderhearted, love and forgive one another. Ask the Me today to give you understanding of others, and your relationships will be healed.

ISAIAH 11:1-2; EPHESIANS 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment