SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, October 2, 2010

LOVE LIFE

How is your love life? This is a common question asked by people in the world. Now I ask you that question because love is what life should be all about. The life in the Spirit is not complicated. It is a life that can only be demonstrated by a person whose heart is filled with My love.

I exhorted My disciples to only do three things just before I went to the cross , and I knew those three things would enable them to live a life that demonstrated My love to all. I told them to abide in Me, abide in My Word, and abide in My love. I told them that the whole law is fulfilled by only two commandments - love the Lord with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself.

When you follow those instructions daily, your heart will have no room for the lusts of the flesh- fulfilling your senses in an addictive way; the lust of the eyes- greedy longings in your mind; and the lust of the pride of life - seeking your own will instead of mine.

JOHN 15; 13:34

Daily ask Me to cleanse your heart of all bitterness and unforgiveness and then receive a fresh infilling of My love in your heart. When you do this what you say and do during the day will be motivated by My love. I led a simple life while I walked on earth. My only motivation was to do and say what pleased My Father. Do the same today and you will experience the fruits of love - peace and joy.
anew in

No comments:

Post a Comment