SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, June 20, 2010

TROUBLE

"Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in Me." I gave this exhortation to Peter just after I told him that he would deny me three times. Peter was about to face a horrific personal failure. I told him that I would pray that his faith would not fail him.

When you go through trials, I also am constantly praying that your faith will not fail you. Even though Peter did deny Me, his faith in Me did not fail. Peter's heart was troubled greatly when he realized what he had done, but he did not lose his faith in Me.

You now have the power of the Holy Spirit within you. He will help you get through every trial if you will cast all of your cares upon Me. Believe with all of your heart that I will strengthen you and help you get through troubled times. Pray the moment you feel anxious and I will guard both your heart and mind in the midst of every trial.

JOHN 13:38; 14:1; PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment