SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, June 27, 2010

MOMENT BY MOMENT

Keep moving forward in the moment. Do not look back. When you look back at your past sins, you open yourself up to condemnation and false guilt. I have forgiven you. Forgive yourself.

Do not look forward either. When you look into the future, you will often fall into the trap of playing the "what if game." I hear your worry thoughts sometimes that say, "What if this happens, then what will I do?" One of the tactics of the enemy is to rob you of the present moment because faith can only operate in the present moment.

You will keep moving forward in the moment when you fix your eyes on Me instead of circumstances or people. Disappointment comes when you expect too much of people. Expect everything of Me in the moment and allow My Holy Spirit to keep you in perfect peace in the moment. Life unfolds moment by moment, so do not waste the moment. Use every moment to be conscious of My presence with you. When you do this My life within you will be released and you will never be disappointed or feel condemnation.

PHILIPPIANS 4:4-7; ROMANS 8:1-17

No comments:

Post a Comment