SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 19, 2010

FELLOWSHIP

I created you to be in fellowship with Me and with others. How I loved breaking bread with My beloved while I was on Earth. It was My joy to attend many parties, weddings and other special occasions. One of My favorite things to do was to go fishing with My disciples. While we were fishing, we laughed and told fun stories to one another. People seem so busy today that they seldom have undistracted fellowship with one another. They are watching many things, but so often they never look one another in the eyes when they speak to one another.

I know you cannot see Me, but I look into your eyes every day. I long to have focused fellowship with you. Communication with Me is so important because that communication leads to communion with Me. When you are truly communing with Me, I can speak to you Spirit to Spirit, heart to heart.

Take time today to commune with Me and also take every opportunity to fellowship with others. Share your love and My love with all you see today and look into their eyes. The eyes are the windows of the soul.

JOHN 15

No comments:

Post a Comment