SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 9, 2022

CIRCUMSPECTLY

Paul exhorted the church in Ephesus to "walk circumspectly redeeming the time because the days are evil. To walk circumspectly, you need to be aware of the times you live and you need to pay special attention to all of your circumstances that relate to your actions, judgment, and conduct.

These days are the end days and they certainly are evil.  You live in a time when you should be careful not to waste time.  My adversary has a multitude of "time wasters" that can easily distract you from your high calling.

Everyone has the same high calling and that is to love Me with all of of their hearts, souls and minds and love others as I have loved them.  This truly is a high calling, and you can only fulfill that calling as you depend upon Me and My Spirit daily to help you.

EPHESIANS 5:15 

No comments:

Post a Comment