SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, July 2, 2020

ROUTINES

This pandemic has caused a pause in many of our usual routines of life. There is something comfortable about routines.  We have certain days to do certain things.  As many shelter in place, the days of the week often seem the same.

Some people are now able to resume their jobs and their usual routines, but things are definitely not like they used to be.  This pause can be beneficial if you use this pause to draw close to Me.

David, My beloved psalmist, recorded many pauses in his routines of life. One of those pauses occurred when David returned home to find his home burned to the ground and his family missing. He could have lost all hope. However, David learned to encourage himself in Me during distressful pauses in his life.  You can have a pause that refreshes even in the midst of this pandemic when you draw close to Me by praising Me.

1 SAMUEL 30:1-6 

No comments:

Post a Comment