SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 3, 2020

FOUNDATIONS

Paul warned Timothy that in the last days perilous times would come.  Paul described how the moral character of many in the last days would be non-existent.  He said people would be lovers of their own selves and lovers of pleasure more than lovers of Me.

You are seeing demonstrations of the destruction of the foundations of your nation. My Word says, "If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3)" 

As you celebrate the founding of your nation, pray that the foundations will be restored.  Your nation was founded on the principles found in My Word.  Pray for My body in your nation to humble themselves and pray and seek Me with all of their hearts and repent and turn from their selfish, sinful ways.  Then I will heal your land.

2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5; PSALM 11:3; 2 CHRONICLES 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment