SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 28, 2017

RESTORER

I am not only your redeemer, but I am also your restorer.  I can restore the years that the locusts have eaten.  One has only to look at My "Promised Land" to see My restoring power.

The promise of returning My people to the land and birthing a nation in a day has been fulfilled in your generation. You now see My beloved Jewish people who were once scattered throughout the world now gathered from every nation to live in My homeland. 

I promised that Israel would one day be like a watered garden and you saw evidence of that promise on your visit.  Roses are blooming in the desert and fruit is being sent to many nations.  Seeing My restoration power in Israel should give you great hope for the restoration of relationships, things lost or stolen, and faith, hope, and love in your own life and the life of those you love.

JOEL 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment