SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, July 29, 2017

REPROACH

I gave you this word this morning because many of My beloved have suffered reproach.  You had to look that word up in the dictionary, and you discovered that this word means to bring shame or disgrace upon someone.

Sadly, many in this world have suffered reproach.  Something happened in their early life or even later life that brought shame and disgrace to them.  One example is that many children were violated sexually by an adult, and this caused them to live with the shadow of shame over them.

The good news is that I bore their shame when I was crucified.  Shame entered the world when Eve and Adam disobeyed Me and ever since that time, My enemy has used shame as a wicked weapon to condemn these people.  I want such people to know that I rolled their reproach away when I became the perfect sin sacrifice. I have set them free once and for all from experiencing that shadow of shame.

HEBREWS 12:1-2; GENESIS 2:25, 3:1-8; HEBREWS 12:1-2;

1 comment:

  1. No need to worry in such situations. Collect yourself and focus for the new beginning. If possible try not to remember such occasions and let them dissolve in the past.

    ReplyDelete