SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, July 27, 2017

HOME

I have heard you say many times that there is "no place like home."  I know how much you  look forward to returning home after a long journey.  You look forward to sleeping in your own bed, eating food that you like, and being with the people that you love. 

Your trip to My "Promised Land" was different, however.  When you were boarding the plane to return home, you felt like you should not be leaving.  Most all of My beloved feel that same way after their visit to Jerusalem because one day Jerusalem will be their home.

Look forward to the "New Jerusalem" that is promised in My Word.  Until that time, however, know that home is where your heart is and I am at home in your heart always.

REVELATION 21:1-5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment