SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, March 28, 2017

VISITATION

As you read My Word, you will discover that there were many heavenly visitations.  I accompanied two angels to visit Abraham just before Sodom was destroyed.  We had two assignments - to warn Abraham about the future destruction of Sodom and to tell him that he and Sarah would have a child at My Father's appointed time.

Gabriel visited Mary to announce My coming birth.  I visited Joshua just before he went to war.  There are many other heavenly visitations recorded in My Word.  I know how many seek to have a heavenly visitation, but they forget that they can have a heavenly visitation every day.

When you take time to spend in My presence, I am visiting with you.  Even though you cannot see Me, the Holy Spirit, or My Father, we are present every time you pray.  Be aware of our presence with you and enjoy your times with us.  In My presence is fullness of joy and pleasures forevermore.

PSALM 16:11

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. You have categorized your blog into three parts. I really like the family part, You have a big family and that's why everytime some kind of happenings take place in your family.

    ReplyDelete