SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, March 29, 2017

RAIN

You are in the season of the spring rains.  I am familiar with the saying, "April showers bring May flowers."  I have the power to send rain and to withhold rain.  I respond to the prayers of the saints.
I truly am in control of the weather.

I am aware that My beloved nation, Israel, is experiencing a drought.  They depend upon the early and latter rains.  Pray for those rains to come so that they will have a good harvest.

I also want you to pray for the spiritual latter rain to be poured out. I want you to speak the prophetic words spoken by the prophet Joel over your family, nation, and cities and over Israel.  That word is:
"Be glad then,  you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God, for He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you-the former rain and the latter rain in the first month.  The threshing floors shall be full and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.  So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust,..." It is now the first month.

JOEL 2:23-25

No comments:

Post a Comment