SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, July 28, 2016

WEARY

Can you imagine how weary I was as I walked from town to town to preach and minister to the crowds?  Think about how weary My servant Paul and his companions were as they walked miles and miles to plant and revisit churches.

I know what it is to be weary.  However, My Word has promised this to those who are weary: "I give power to the faint; and to them that have no might I increase strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: but those who wait upon Me shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."

Think about this promise today when you become weary.  Take time to allow My Holy Spirit to energize you.  Do not worry about tomorrow. Worry will cause your mind to be weary.

ISAIAH 40:29-31

 

No comments:

Post a Comment