SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, July 21, 2016

SCHEDULE

Most everyone follows some kind of schedule each day.  A schedule helps you at least to accomplish some things on your "To Do List."  I did not have a schedule when I walked on Earth.  I simply listened to My Father as He instructed Me to do the next thing.   I want you to do the same.

Tuning  your ear to hear My Spirit Who has the assignment to lead and guide you will not happen unless you commit the day and your works to Him.

It is good to have a "To Do List," but top on that list should be a time spent with Me in the morning when you pray and ask Me to order your day.  It takes less than a minute to do this.  While you are drinking your first cup of coffee or tea, simply pray, "Lord I want to go your way today.  I want to do your works today."  At the end of the day you will be amazed at how fruitful your day has been.

PROVERBS 16:3


No comments:

Post a Comment