SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 22, 2016

SWORD

I said that I came to bring a sword.  That word seems very severe, but I meant it to be severe.  My Word is the Sword of the Spirit.  It is living and powerful.  It is able to do the following things:  pierce, divide the soul and the spirit, and the flesh (joints and marrow) and discern the thoughts and intents of your heart.

The surgical knife is two-edged.  Surgeons use this knife carefully to cut away what needs cutting away before they remove the diseased organ.  I am the "Great Physician" Who uses My Word to cut away all that is standing in the way of  your being conformed to My image.

Most surgery is painful, and the recovery can be long, but when I do My work of healing your heart to cut away the roots of bitterness, unforgiveness, resentment, and anger, and pride, I place the My oil, the balm of Gilead, over your heart.  Preparation for surgery is your part.  Submit and yield to Me and My Word daily, and the surgery on your heart will be successful.

MATTHEW 10:34; HEBREWS 4: 12


No comments:

Post a Comment