SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, December 1, 2015

VICTIM

I know it is so difficult for you to deal with people who show great disrespect for Me.  Some who you know even curse and blaspheme Me.  You may ask how that I am able to love such people.  I recognize that such people are victims of My enemy.  They are bound by many demonic spirits.

Always keep in mind that you do not wrestle against flesh and blood when you deal with people.  You are fighting principalities, powers, and wickedness in high places.  The spirits controlling such people are wicked, but I did not create them to be wicked.

I want you to pray for those in your life who are victims of My enemy.  Think about how so many of My disciples were bound before I was able to liberate them through My death and resurrection.  Your prayers will avail much.  I have called you to loose the bands of wickedness over people who do and say wicked things.

EPHESIANS 6:12; ISAIAH 58:6

No comments:

Post a Comment