SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, December 27, 2015

RED

I know it is a Christmas tradition to decorate homes and gifts in the colors of red and green.  I like to think that the red represents My blood given for the remission of your sins, and that the green represents the peace that passes all understanding that I have given you as an inheritance.

Few people even think deeply about what these Christmas colors represent.  Pray for those who only think of Christmas as a time to receive gifts.  I am the gift that keeps on giving.  Remember this as you put up the presents you have received this Christmas.

My Father so loved you that He gave Me as the perfect sacrifice to reconcile you to Him.  My Father has purer eyes that to behold evil, and I took the sins of the world upon Myself when I died on the tree so that your sins will no longer separate you from knowing My Father's love.  Let every Christmas season be a time not only to remember My birth, but also My death, burial and resurrection that has given you abundant and eternal life, and most of all fellowship with My Father.

JOHN 3:16; HABAKKUK 1:13

No comments:

Post a Comment