SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, December 12, 2015

BIRTH

This is the season when most believers celebrate My birth.  It is accepted throughout the world to celebrate My birth, but the angels in heaven celebrate more than My birth.  They celebrate when a person on Earth is born again.

Being born again is similar to the birth of a child.  To receive life, a new born child that has just come out of the womb must receive breath.  This is why the doctors usually spank the new born gently to get the child to open his or her mouth to cry out to receive the oxygen needed for their blood system to begin to flow.

When people are born of the Spirit, they must receive the breath of My Holy Spirit into them.  In order to do that, they must cry out to Me in repentance for their sins.  The life is in the blood and I am that life.  When they cry out to Me with godly sorrow for their sins, I fill them with the breath of the Holy Spirit, and I also give them My life within them that supplies both life eternal and abundant life.

LUKE 15:7

No comments:

Post a Comment