SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 3, 2015

MYSTERY

Marriage is a mystery, but this mystery was solved by My friend Paul.  He wrote this: "For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.  For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.  This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.  Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.(Ephesians 5:30-33).

You are My bride and you are One with Me.  You are My body on Earth.  Your flesh and bone body is One with Me because when you accepted Me as your Lord and Savior, we became One.  I no longer am on Earth in flesh form, but you give My Spirit the ability to demonstrate My love through your body wherever you go today.

Meditate on the fact that you are no longer your own.  You were bought with the bride price of My own shed blood.  I commission you to glorify My Father in your body and in your spirit. Yield yourself to My Spirit today, and you will even be able to walk as I walked when I was on Earth.

EPHESIANS 5:30-33; 1 CORINTHIANS 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment