SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, August 20, 2015

DOCTRINES

Be very careful in these last days to make sure that any doctrine that you hear line up with My Word.  My servant Paul warned Timothy that in the last days many believers would be influenced by seducing spirits and that they would leave the faith and preach the doctrines of devils.

This is why I exhort you to abide in My Word.  I pray for you daily that your faith not fail you.  I prayed that prayer for Simon Peter.  Even though he did deny me, his faith did not fail.  He repented with godly sorrow after he denied me three times.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by My Word.  There is only one way for your faith to be strengthened and that way is by abiding in My Word.  Do not let My enemy distract you from reading and heeding My Word because My Word has the power to keep you moving ahead in faith.

1 TIMOTHY 4:1-5; LUKE 22:32; JOHN 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment