SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, August 6, 2015

DIVISION

One of the tactics of the anti-Christ spirit is to divide and conquer.  That spirit is the ruling spirit who causes divorce.  It is also the ruling spirit that causes church splits and divisions in government bodies and families.  Pray for your country because it is under the influence of this wicked spirit.

How should you pray?  You have been given all authority in My name over the devil and his works.  I came to destroy the works of the devil, and I have given you the keys to the kingdom to do the same.  My Word says whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you lose on earth is loosed in heaven.

Stand in the full armor of My righteousness, and gather with others to bind this spirit, curse its fruit of division, and lose the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind and unity over your nation, your church, and your home.  One can put a 1,000 to flight and two can put 10,000 to flight. I have given you the power to tread on serpents and scorpions. Be faithful to do this warfare.

1 JOHN 4:1-3; MATTHEW 16:19; LUKE 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment