SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TASK

When you awaken in the morning, you usually review all the tasks that lay ahead of  you for the day.  This mental exercise is beneficial, but such an accounting of the hours of the day can be daunting.
I have a better way to begin your day.

As soon as your feet hit the floor to start your day, focus on Me.  I have sent My helper to help you through the day.  Thank Me for His help and then review your "To Do List."  Tasks will be less daunting when you ask My Spirit to prioritize your tasks.

There are always things that can wait until tomorrow.  Also My Spirit knows the interruptions you will face during the day.  Listen carefully to His instructions as He leads you from one task to another.  He can even give you My wisdom to help you finish your tasks more efficiently, effectively,  and in less time.

PROVERBS 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment