SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, January 8, 2015

BREATH

People often take breathing moment by moment for granted.  When I created man with My Father, the Holy Spirit breathed into Adam and he became a living soul.  The Holy Spirit is the breath of My Father. 

When you received Me as your Lord and Savior, My Spirit breathed new life into you.  The life that was breathed into you was My very Spirit.

Just after I was resurrected, I took My disciples aside and I breathed My Spirit into each of them. When you take your next breath, recognize that the same Spirit that raised Me from the dead now dwells within you. Always remember that your life is now My life within you.  You have been crucified with Me, nevertheless you live, but not you, but I now live in you, and the life that you now live in the flesh, you live by My faith within you.  I made this possible because I love you and gave Myself for you.

JOHN 20:21-22; ROMANS 8:11; GALATIANS 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment