SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FUTURE

In Me are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.  This is why I exhorted My disciples to do three things that would sustain them in the future when I would not be physically present with them.  On the night that we had our Passover dinner together, I told them to abide in Me, abide in My Word, and abide in My love. I promised them if they did these three things that their joy would be full and that My joy would remain in them.

I want to remind you to do these three things daily.  Abiding in Me is not automatic.  You have to be intentional to do this.  You have to daily focus on My presence with you by communicating with Me throughout the day. 

Daily read My Word and let My Holy Spirit reveal the knowledge that you will need for the day.  He knows what your future holds and you do not.  Then every morning ask My Spirit to fill you with My love.  You need a fresh infilling of My anointing and My love daily.  You have no idea how many people will need My love ministered to them in the power of My Spirit during the day that faces you.. All during the day, ask Me for wisdom when you do not know what to do.

COLOSSIANS 2:3; JOHN 15: ROMANS 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment