SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FLOW

Often My Spirit is compared to water and  wind.  Both water and wind have a flow, and this is exactly how My Spirit works in your life.  When you ask for My Spirit to help you throughout your day in the morning before you step out your door, you will see a flow in your life that far exceeds anything you could have written down on your "To Do List."

It was easier in My day for the Holy Spirit to flow in the lives of My beloved because they did not have all the distractions that your age has.  I see how believers today jump into their cars to run errands or to deliver or pick up their children at various events.  This is why those who believe in Me in your age have to be intentional to allow My Holy Spirit's anointing to flow through them.

Most of My beloved compartmentalize their lives.  They go from work to other events, and do not realize that My Spirit can flow easily through them to whoever and whatever they encounter in a day's time.  Ask My Spirit today to put you in the right place at the right time, and commit every work to Him.  You will be surprised at the end of the day at the many opportunities My Spirit gave you to bring the good news of My kingdom to others.

PSALM 37:5; PROVERBS 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment