SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, September 4, 2014

AUDIENCE

I do not want to make you uncomfortable, but I do want you to know that you have an audience that observes you each moment of the day.  I and My Father and My Holy Spirit observe you and there are angels who also observe you.  Be on the alert because there are also demonic spirits who observe you.

Father, My Holy Spirit, and I observe you to help you through the day.  My angels also stand ready to give you assistance throughout each moment of the day.  My angels hearken to the voice of My Word and the sound of My name. Whenever you speak My Word or call out My name, they come to attention and stand ready to give you aid. Angels are ministering spirits sent to assist all those who believe in Me.

The demonic spirits cannot read your mind, but they observe your actions and they hear what you say.  They constantly look for weaknesses in your flesh so that they can oppress and harass you.  Remember always that you do have an audience.  However, you are not a performer.  You live and move and have your being in Me.  Your actions and what you say should always reflect and demonstrate Who I am in you.

PSALM 103:20; HEBREWS 1:14;ACTS 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment