SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, September 18, 2014

DETERMINATION


I want you to be determined to win every battle with My enemy, but always remember that the battle is Mine and the victory is yours.  Use the authority I have given you and the weapons of warfare I have given you.  You are a co-laborer with Me, and the sword of My Spirit (My Word) must be declared out loud when you resist My enemy.

Follow My example.  I used the Word of My Father continually when My enemy tempted Me in the wilderness.  For victory to be won in the spirit realm, you have to pray in the Spirit, pray with all kinds of prayer, and declare My Word out loud.

It will be to your detriment if you are not alert, vigilant, and determined to do your part on Earth while I and My heavenly hosts win the battle for you in the spirit realm.  Submit yourself to Me by releasing the battle to Me, and then use the weapons I lead you to use.  I have given you the keys to the kingdom and whatever you bind on Earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on Earth is loosed in heaven (the spiritual realm).

JAMES 4:7-8; MATTHEW 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment