SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 25, 2014

TWO

I said that "If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father Who is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in My name, there am I in the midst of them."  There is great power in agreement.  This is why I sent My disciples out two by two.

As My disciples went to share My good news, one would speak the good news of My kingdom while the other one would pray.  I want you to do the same.  Always have someone with you who can pray silently as you share My gospel with others.

Also when you do spiritual warfare, it is good to have another with you who will be in agreement as you bind and loose the spirits that My Spirit leads you to bind and loose.  The wars in the spiritual realm will increase daily until My return, so stand ready with a prayer partner to pray effectively against My enemy in these last days.

MATTHEW 18:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment