SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, August 3, 2014

REFRAIN

You have probably heard this expression: "That is a sweet refrain."  That phrase is usually spoken after someone hears a beautiful chorus from a hymn or another edifying song.  I desire for your speech to always be a sweet refrain.  I want you to speak things that edify and inspire others.

The only way to accomplish the work of speaking only things that edify is to allow Me to speak through you.  This can happen when you do not quickly react to what others say, but instead, pray before you say.  My Holy Spirit will then be able to speak through you a word in season that will help the person who is listening.

David made a commitment not to transgress with his tongue.  I want you to make the commitment to refrain from speaking evil of anyone.  I created mankind with the ability to speak so that people can glorify Me with their tongues.  He that orders his conversation aright, will I show My salvation (My delivering and healing power delivered by a tongue that is submitted to Me).

PSALM 50:23 17:3; JAMES 4:11; EPHESIANS 4:29-32

No comments:

Post a Comment