SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

RISING

From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, My name is to be praised.  I love it when you take time with Me before the sun rises.  If you will look carefully into the morning sky before the sun comes up, you will see the morning star.  I am the bright and morning star. 

When My Father said, "Let there be light," I was there.  I am the light of the world.  Yes, the sun gives warmth and light, but I was before the sun was created.  I also can give you warmth on those days when you are experiencing chilling circumstances.  I can throw light on those burdens that are weighing you down when you give those burdens to Me.

I am with you from the rising of the sun to the going down of the sun and even in the darkness of the night.  When you arise tomorrow morning to meet with Me before the sunrise, meditate on My eternal love that surrounds you and goes before you twenty-four hours each day.

REVELATION 16:22; JOHN 1:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment