SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, February 2, 2014

HEALING

When I walked on earth, I healed all those who came to Me.  I dealt with each individual uniquely.
I said to some after they received My healing touch that their faith had made them whole.  To others I said, "Go and sin no more."  I also told several that their sins were forgiven them.  This statement caused the Pharisees to come against Me because they said that only God could forgive sins.

Forgiveness and faith are two elements that open the door to My healing power. I said that when you stand praying, forgive those who have wronged you.  Forgiveness is the pavement on the highway of faith to Me.  When you travel the highway of faith to My throne room,  I stand ready to touch you with My healing power.  Reception of My healing comes as you focus on Me, not the weakness in your own body.  Resentment will lower your immune system and sometimes opens the door to disease.

You do not have to muster faith up to receive My healing touch.  Because you received Me into your heart and made Me Lord of your life, the same Spirit that raised Me from the dead dwells within you.  Call on that resurrection power within you to life you and draw upon My faith that resides in you always as you seek healing for your body.

MARK 11:25, 1:34; MATTHEW 8:16; LUKE 4:40; ROMANS 8:11


No comments:

Post a Comment