SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, February 17, 2014

RELY

I want you to rely completely upon Me moment by moment.  You have seen how fast the moments are flashing by you as you grow older.  You still have the same amount of time in a day, but the years left before you will seem to fly by.  Every moment should be precious to you because every moment gives you an opportunity to share My love and My truths with others.

Tune your spiritual ear to hear what My Spirit is saying to you moment by moment.  He will help you to be extremely fruitful in spreading My good news to others as you rely on His guidance.  Whoever is in your presence at the moment is the one I want you to speak a word in season to.

As your look at your emails and receive messages on your phone, consider that those messages also give you an opportunity to express My love in someway to the ones who sent the messages. Ask Me to help you not to miss any divine appointments that I have ordained for you today.

JOHN 16:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment