SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, May 9, 2013

RESEARCH

People spend hours researching My Word.  They read books that have been written by others about My Word.  They look to historians to check to see if My Word is accurate.  I am not interested in people's research.  I am interested in people.  I am interested in having a personal relationship with people.  Facts are interesting, but knowing Me in a personal way is much more interesting.

I just want you to come to Me daily and relay your day to Me.  Tell Me your plans and then give Me your day.  Ask My Holy Spirit then to set your day in order and to put you in the right place at the right time.  Spend time with Me just one on one and allow Me to speak to you.  This means you have to spend a period of time in silence.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of both wisdom and knowledge.  You fear Me when you have an awesome reverence for My power and a heart that is willing to obey Me. It is wonderful to have knowledge, but knowledge of the holy (knowledge of Me) is much more important.  Spend quality time with Me daily and our relationship will deepen daily.

PROVERBS 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment