SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, May 19, 2013

GARDENING

There is much in My Word about gardening.  When you meditate on My Word day and night you shall be like a "Tree of Righteousness planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth fruit in season.  Your leaf also will not wither and whatever you do will prosper." 

You have the seed of My Word within you.  To bear much fruit in every season, meditate, memorize, and speak My Word out loud daily.  When you do this My Holy Spirit will water the seeds of My Word and you will bear much fruit during the day.

There will be some days when you do not see the fruit.  However, the seeds of My Word that you plant in the hearts of others will eventually bear fruit.  My Word never returns void.  It always accomplishes what I send it to do.  Allow My Holy Spirit today to water the Words that are in your heart and then send those words to others in prayer and in every conversation.

PSALM 1:2-3; ISAIAH 55:11

No comments:

Post a Comment