SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PERSPECTIVE

I desire for you to have My Father's perspective as you journey this life.  When you see things and people as My Father sees them, your life will be filled with peace, joy, and My love.  When My Father sees people, He sees them as treasures. He wants those treasures to come near to Him. I have already paid the price for each treasure when I died on the cross to take away the sins of the world.  That price was My very own blood.  Many of these treasures on earth, however, will refuse to come to Me and believe in Me.

When My Father sees things, He sees that everything above the earth, below the earth, and in the heavens were created by Me and for Me.  My Father sees you as a steward of all that I have created.  People are much more important to My Father than things.  In the end of this age everything will be burned and there will be a new heaven and a new earth.

When My Father sees you, He sees Me.  He loves you just as much as He loves Me.  When you see things with My Father's perspective, you will never be possessive of things.  You will never feel like you are unworthy or unloved.  You will also see others as treasures. Ask My Father daily to give you His perspective on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment