SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, March 30, 2013

DESTINY

It helps you throughout your years on this earth to know what your destiny is.  There are so many who have no knowledge of their destiny.  They live from one event to another without purpose and promise.  I died to give the whole world a destiny.  

My Father so loved the world that He gave Me to provide the perfect sacrifice. Whoever believes in Me has eternal life.  I did not come into the world to condemn the world.  I came to give the world a sure destination after they leave this earth.

As you are in this season that celebrates My resurrection, thank Me for the sure destiny that I have given you.  Your physical body will die, but I tasted death for you.  Now you do not have to dread departing from this earth.  When you take your last breath, you will be face to face with Me for all eternity. Eternity with Me is your destiny, and you began enjoying this destiny the moment you believed in Me.

JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment