SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PERSISTANCE/PREVAIL

I know you have experienced persistant people who seem to never give up.  As you recall, you had someone in your life years ago that insisted that you attend a certain prayer meeting.  You thought to yourself, "I wish they would just give up and quit asking me to attend."  However, that person did not give up and you finally went just so this person would finally quit annoying you. When you  attended the meeting, your life was changed forever.

Persistance is a quality that I love.  I want you always to persist in prayer.  Never feel like you are annoying Me when you keep asking Me to move in a certain situation in your life.  When you persist in prayer about a matter, I know that you desire for the matter to be settled in your life.  When you persist in prayer for others, I also know how important those people are to you.  I know all things, but your persistance proves to Me that you will not give up until you prevail with My strength. Remember how Jacob wrestled with Me and did not let go until I blessed him.

Always know that I am never put off by your persistance.  Keep persisting.  The word "surrender" is a part of My vocabulary, but the phrase, "I give up," is not. Surrender every matter that is a concern to you and thank Me every time you persist in prayer about that matter.  Be confident that I have heard you and that I am undertaking in the situation even though you cannot see the evidence right away.

GENESIS 32:24-32

No comments:

Post a Comment