SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, January 13, 2013

DESIRE

I know that you desire to do My will daily.  When that desire is uppermost in your mind, I will be able to work through you both to will and to do of My good pleasure.  However, you have to be intentional to not allow other desires in your life crowd out your main desire to do My will. 

When I walked on earth, I wanted to minister to everyone in the crowds who heard Me teach and who followed Me.  However, Father told Me to minister to only those who came to Me.  I also wanted to teach in every synagogue throughout the region, but Father only led Me to teach in certain areas.
I had to listen carefully to My Father's instructions daily in order to accomplish what He wanted Me to accomplish each day.  Train yourself to do the same.

I know you want to minister to so many people, but be careful to hear from My Spirit as He leads you to those He wants to help.  You can be easily distracted from accomplishing what My Father wants you to in a day's time.  In the morning, ask My Holy Spirit to lead you to those My Father has prepared for you to help.  You then will not be exhausted at the end of the day.

PHILIPPIANS 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment