SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, January 7, 2013

CAREFREE

I am your "Good Shepherd."  I said that My sheep hear My voice.  Sheep are not burden bearers.  I created you not to bear your burdens, but instead to give them to Me.  Nothing can be gained by worrying about tomorrow or about whatever is a concern to you today.  I want you to unburden yourself the moment you begin to fret or to be fearful about those things that are happening in your life.

When you cast your burden upon Me, you humble yourself before Me and you then can receive the grace from My throneroom that you need to overcome whatever is troubling you.  My heart goes out to those who cannot release their burdens to Me.  It is My joy to take your every burden. My burden is light.  The reason why My burden is light is because the moment you give your burdens to Me, I then interecede for you and give your burden to My heavenly Father.

Today, do not be anxious about anything.  Instead, pray about everything, and you will have a carefree day.

MATTHEW 11:28-30; 1 PETER 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment