SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

TIME

When you were young, you thought that you would never be a teenager.  The minutes in your pre-teen years seemed to pass so slowly.  Now when you are older, time seems to just fly by.  The clocks have not changed, but your view of time has changed.

When I was born on earth, I enjoyed times with My family.  Then it was time to begin the ministry My Father assigned to Me.  Those days of ministry were both filled and fulfilling.  I did and said only what I saw My Father do and what I heard My Father say.  Those three and one half years seemed to pass quickly.  Then when I hung on the tree to bear the sins of the world, time stood still for Me.
However, it was the joy that was set before Me that caused Me to willingly face the agony of My crucifixion.

When you accepted Me as your Lord and Savior, you entered the realm of eternity where there is no time or space.  It is a temptation for you to count minutes and hours, but I want you to keep your focus on Me, not the clock.  Every minute you are alive on earth is precious to Me because during those moments in time, I will use you for My glory as you yield to Me moment by moment.  Always remember that each moment you breath is a moment for ministry.  I only had three and a half years to fulfill the ministry My Father gave Me on earth, but you have many more years to minister.  Whoever you are face to face with or whoever you talk with by phone or write is your ministry.  People are the ministry.  Enjoy your moments and enjoy the ministry of the moment.

HEBREWS 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment